`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
This site has gone down.............

RE: This site has gone down.............
I'm still a new guy here, but in my own experience I've run into 3 or 4 reasonable, rational people who are easy to trade with for every 1 idgit who expects the Mona Lisa for his second-grade color-by-numbers. Then again, maybe it's just that I'm generally easy to work with and I'll try to accommodate any reasonable requests in a trade.

But, if I can be permitted a rant of my own, things which do tick me off:

1) Everything listed as "mint". I understand that way back when that was the default setting, and for people with tens of thousands of cards listed that's a huge PITA to fix, BUT...when you've got 250-300 cards listed and they're all "mint", I mean, seriously? Particularly when you're talking about ungraded vintage cards which are pretty much never even 8s.
2) "I only trade X for X." I trade based on BV and on personal wants, and I try to cut deals for other people working on sets or PC players as well. If I'm trading a $20 auto card for a $20 parallel, that's an even trade. If you want a $50 game-used and the only cards you have in that ballpark are autos, then yes--you're trading autos for a non-auto'd card, or else you're not trading with me.
3) Send offer, never look at the trade again. 'Nuff said.

For those who are interested in making fair trades which mutually benefit both participants, I'm very much willing to listen (at least, during the 20 or so hours per day when trading works). For the very select few who aren't, stop wasting my team please.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This site has gone down............. - by Harv72b - 08-05-2014, 04:09 AM