`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping question for our resident Aussies

RE: Shipping question for our resident Aussies
(06-20-2013, 11:55 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: I'm from Australia, how was the card sent? If it wasn't EMS or Global express or some other Express service, then it can literally take weeks...

There really is no time limit to how long a regular post service will take including priority and any other service through USPS and UPS...

The tracking on everything is never consistent and only the Express services actually get updated....

Packages can be held at customs for a number of reasons, but i don't think it will be flagged as the declared value is under $1000 US...

I would not be worried about it, for at least a month!

That was my thought as well. I wasn't going to be worried until the end of this week at the earliest. However, my buyer is both highly impatient and speaks awful English and has already opened an item not received complaint. I tried to explain to him that shipping there has always been inconsistent and it could take longer than expected, but he doesn't care.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shipping question for our resident Aussies - by buckunteer - 06-20-2013, 02:11 PM