`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If your gonna do me dirty, at least do a good job!!!

RE: If your gonna do me dirty, at least do a good job!!!
(03-11-2013, 11:13 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I'm working on it Danny. He said he must have bought it like that and the only way he'll give me a refund is if I return it. He promised to not re sell it and I told him I was going to watch all the online selling sites to watch for it. So I'm on my way to the PO to send it back. With signature of course. Well see if I ever get my $100 back. Guy has been a real jerk to deal with. I figure at this point he should give me the benefit of the doubt and just refund me. He saw the pics. Now I have to trust that I guy that sent me a trimmed card is going to do the right thing. Here is the seller if anyone is interested. Of course he has perfect feedback.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261171572875?ssP...1497.l2649

You should be all set, once the confirmation says he got it then you will 100% get your refund. If for some reason paypal/ebay jerks you around even after that, file a claim on your credit card(assuming you paid by CC).

Messages In This Thread
RE: If your gonna do me dirty, at least do a good job!!! - by bostonsports1 - 03-11-2013, 11:23 AM