`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If your gonna do me dirty, at least do a good job!!!

RE: If your gonna do me dirty, at least do a good job!!!
Man thats some BS. Such a beautiful card even if it had a little edge issues.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(03-10-2013, 09:49 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Yea. No return sale.
That doesn't matter. If he didn't make it clear the card was trimmed in the auction description you can still file an item not as described case.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Sorry to hear about the trimmed card. Good spot though. I have to admit, I probably would not have picked up on that.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-10-2013, 09:49 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Yea. No return sale.
Does not matter about no return sale.
Ebays buyer protection will protect you.

File a claim...
Item not a described....

(03-11-2013, 08:14 AM)nineof Wrote: Sorry to hear about the trimmed card. Good spot though. I have to admit, I probably would not have picked up on that.
I wouldn't have noticed either. I didn't even catch it looking at the pictures.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I wouldnt have noticed it either. File the claim and call ebay about it. The reason is its "counterfeit" and maybe you can let them know you're cutting the card in half so he cant resell it when you return it. Or just bend it in half and say it was damaged in shipping lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Do they actually cut a card or completely make a new one?? I wouldn't think anything even if it was "trimmed" i would think that's how it was. I love this hobby but it's getting to the point with rare cards and shady sellers, its so risky. Esp with $$

(03-11-2013, 10:18 AM)branesergen Wrote: I wouldnt have noticed it either. File the claim and call ebay about it. The reason is its "counterfeit" and maybe you can let them know you're cutting the card in half so he cant resell it when you return it. Or just bend it in half and say it was damaged in shipping lol
I'm working on it Danny. He said he must have bought it like that and the only way he'll give me a refund is if I return it. He promised to not re sell it and I told him I was going to watch all the online selling sites to watch for it. So I'm on my way to the PO to send it back. With signature of course. Well see if I ever get my $100 back. Guy has been a real jerk to deal with. I figure at this point he should give me the benefit of the doubt and just refund me. He saw the pics. Now I have to trust that I guy that sent me a trimmed card is going to do the right thing. Here is the seller if anyone is interested. Of course he has perfect feedback.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261171572875?ssP...1497.l2649
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(03-11-2013, 11:13 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I'm working on it Danny. He said he must have bought it like that and the only way he'll give me a refund is if I return it. He promised to not re sell it and I told him I was going to watch all the online selling sites to watch for it. So I'm on my way to the PO to send it back. With signature of course. Well see if I ever get my $100 back. Guy has been a real jerk to deal with. I figure at this point he should give me the benefit of the doubt and just refund me. He saw the pics. Now I have to trust that I guy that sent me a trimmed card is going to do the right thing. Here is the seller if anyone is interested. Of course he has perfect feedback.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261171572875?ssP...1497.l2649
You should be all set, once the confirmation says he got it then you will 100% get your refund. If for some reason paypal/ebay jerks you around even after that, file a claim on your credit card(assuming you paid by CC).

Well the great thing is it doesnt matter what he does. Open the claim and once paypal sees DC as being delivered the claim will automatically close in your favor.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC