`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Mail Rates To Canada/ International Killing trades

RE: US Mail Rates To Canada/ International Killing trades
(02-16-2013, 11:15 AM)thundercats12 Wrote: The reason why they would ask is so if there was a problem with delivering the item we would be able to contact the recepient. Its not necessary but if something is wrong with the mailing address then it doesnt get returned to whoever originally sent it. I'm a supervisor for Canada Post and you wouldnt believe the amount of packages that arent addressed properly.

Isn't that what the return address is for? I've had stuff I sent out come back because it looked like I had a bout of Parkinsons while writing the address.
My biggest problem with CP is the carriers. I thought my old one was bad before I moved (complained to CP about her 4-5yr old son putting the mail in the box on rainy days, causing everyone tyo have to swap mail) but I get more mail where the address looks like this:
Unit #: Correct
Street #: Wrong
Street Name: Wrong
Postal Code: Wrong
City Name: Wrong
Though I have received a few where the unit # was also incorrect.

Now, I am right on the border of a postal code/municipality border, but come on. Add to that that I haven't seen a cable bill in 3 months and I'm wondering if monkeys are delivering the mail in my area. I also find it odd that I get no mail on Friday and double mail on Monday.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Mail Rates To Canada/ International Killing trades - by wickabee - 02-16-2013, 11:28 AM