`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage Collectors & Modern Cards

RE: Vintage Collectors & Modern Cards
As with me. I have lost almost all interest in modern cards except for Vintage Player cards and reprints.

I enjoyed the '90s for the most part because of innovations in card making. They were still overprinted but contained some interest. Then Roids came along and Killed what was left of real Baseball.

There are still some nice '80s cards but I have a hard time forcing myself past about 1975 and a lot of that era was poorly printed, so I do single cards now or small lots I can look through.

We will probably see this current collecting bubble burst soon. The Player quality isn't there and no one really wants anything except Autos and Game Used. The drawback here is there is not enough interest in So-So players and the cost of Highend cards has reached the breaking point.

Lol, I'm happy collecting Vintage and still reading the Backs of cards...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Messages In This Thread
Vintage Collectors & Modern Cards - by coimbre 21 - 04-11-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Vintage Collectors & Modern Cards - by radarblip - 04-11-2012, 08:06 PM