`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone asked about pack searching...

RE: Someone asked about pack searching...
Right.

Like I said, I have heard people compare it to buying fruit, saying you have to feel and squeeze the fruit for the ripe ones. The difference is, people don't squeeze the fruit to see which one they can sell on Ebay.

It IS unethical on every level. The Blaster box thing is robbery because it was breaking a sealed box to take out the GUARANTEED hit that most people buy the box for. Not once, not twice, but 3 times. Then returned the boxes to appear "unopened" to pass the junk on to someone else, while getting their original $20 back AND the 1 hit card per box.

It's like going through the box of cereal for the toy, then sealing it back up and returning it to the store for some kid to pick up and not get a toy in his cereal.

Great...now I want some fruity pebbles..... damn topic.
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...de%20Bait/

I collect Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Johnston, Novacek, Deion Sanders, Cam Newton, Demarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Randall Cunningham, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas. Will consider offers for most star players from the 90's

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone asked about pack searching... - by DMentdEntertainment - 01-31-2012, 11:29 AM