`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Collector Looking to Sell Collection . . . Needs Advice

RE: Team Collector Looking to Sell Collection . . . Needs Advice
(09-29-2015, 11:02 AM)rastronomicals Wrote: Thanks very much for the replies. The idea is very much to sell to a collector and not a dealer, and I know there aren't a lot of people with interest but my figuring is that there's got to be some. You need someone with cash and an interest but who hasn't necessarily dedicated themselves already. That's why I posted on Neshek's board . . . and why if I could find Brad Lidge. The thought had also occurred that the Astros themselves might be interested, again because of the historical value. I actually sent Mike Acosta an email but no word from that direction either.
Anyway, all replies are appreciated, thanks! and I will continue to monitor.
You might still want to consider contacting card shops and dealers in the Houston area. They might be able to put you in contact with an Astros collector that could be interested.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Team Collector Looking to Sell Collection . . . Needs Advice - by djohn - 09-29-2015, 04:49 PM