`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
altz11's Jordan collection UPDATED 2-4

RE: altz11's Jordan collection UPDATED 12-11 Sub results
thanks man I appreciate that! I see some of the ridiculous collections above me though and just wonder where people get that much coin to spend on a hobby. I have trouble finding nice enough MJs, and even if I pick up a nice one here and there, I only send in cards to be graded about once every 8-10 months because I've always got a TON sitting around I wanna send in!

It's gotten a lot tougher too as I've focused more on my Mitch Richmond PC the last 18 months or so. Love having my rare Mitches graded out, so the MJs have fallen by the wayside. Us budget-minded collectors will keep plugging away though!

And that MJ RC trumps just about every MJ I have combined man don't sell yourself short!

EDIT: Just remembered I bought 4 graded MJs on ebay about a year ago that I can't get in my registry because they're in the other guys' registry that sold them to me. He can't remember his password to get in and change it anymore so they're in my collection but not in there. I gotta figure out how to get those in my registry to stay ahead of you for now haha Wink
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: altz11's Jordan collection UPDATED 12-11 Sub results - by buckunteer - 12-13-2014, 12:03 PM