`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?

RE: Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?
(08-22-2014, 08:39 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: You sound very unprofessional. I interpreted this message as "the buyer has to accept my mistake." No, he does not. You made a bad business deal. The person you offended has every right to express his frustrations the dealings he had with you. Ultimately, you are human and in a perfect world, things like this would not happen, but to tell someone they HAVE to accept your excuses is very immature.

Also, its sickening that you could not operate your business better so that you had a process in place for cards on hold. Its ridiculous you could not operate your business so that you did not offend so one so badly they felt motivated to tell others of their negative experience.

Its childish for you to not see this customer was offended by your actions/ You blocking him does not make you seem mature.

+1 Well said!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do? - by nolan5000 - 08-22-2014, 02:19 PM