`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Your opinion on the SBAY cards Super Box Breakers hobby boxes

RE: Your opinion on the SBAY cards Super Box Breakers hobby boxes
(08-21-2014, 11:57 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i am/was ebay's longest running most honest most successful dutch seller....over a decade of doing it. it's still there kind of. im looking into creating a facebook group and maybe a blog or something. some way i dont have to give ebay and paypal 15 cents of every dollar i make (an additional 10 cents of every dollar i make goes to cancer research)

that and my appraisal stuff has picked up, plus the 9-5

Sawyer Macmillan Blue is due October 27 - 10 years to the day the Sox reversed the curse
Very interesting whats your ebay screen name and are you selling stuff currently?

That was the best ice bucket challenge yet!
Good Job, Josh!
LMK if Salma Hayek takes your challenge. That might just drop your ice bucket challenge to number 2! Smile

Jeter's was pretty good, if you had the chance to see it. Sabathia and Tanaka had the honor of dousing The Captain!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-21-2014, 03:27 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That was the best ice bucket challenge yet!
Good Job, Josh!
LMK if Salma Hayek takes your challenge. That might just drop your ice bucket challenge to number 2! Smile

Jeter's was pretty good, if you had the chance to see it. Sabathia and Tanaka had the honor of dousing The Captain!
+1 jacoby...awesome job! BTW...you sounded nothing like I thought you would....not much of a Baaston accent, not that it matters in the sceam of things..

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-21-2014, 12:26 PM)hobbyboxbreaker1983 Wrote: Very interesting whats your ebay screen name and are you selling stuff currently?
red_sox_nation_2004_champs
(08-21-2014, 05:14 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: not much of a Baaston accent, not that it matters in the sceam of things..
ive moved 26 times in my life....army brat. but ive lived in boston/boston metro area for the past 6 years, went to high school for a couple years and college in new england

my accent depends on what im doing: if im trying to be polite, i go Southern (a eastern kentucky/northern alabama hybrid). If im raising cash, i go midwestern (eastern kansas, to be specific). if im trying to get something done, i go south boston (dorchestah)

but my normal accent is a cross between everything...a german/cali/midwestern/southern/new england/ohio mix. everywhere i go, i get the "you arent from here, are you?" line
(08-21-2014, 03:27 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: That was the best ice bucket challenge yet!
Good Job, Josh!
my little nephew nominated me...i had to entertain him (he is going to be a future stuntman, no lie. and we have known it since he was 2)