`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?

RE: Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do?
For all of you who responded to this thread let me set the record straight. An employee at our store mistakenly listed the card that had been on hold for a long standing customer (he left $100 down payment). I still have the card, and nobody offered me more for it. Within less than 24 hours, an email was sent to the buyer explaining what had happened, and a refund was issued. I then went on vacation for a week, with limited email access and when I was able to get on, I see a nasty email from this buyer. I submitted the refund information to him, and then called paypal which explained that it takes a few days to be reversed. I also asked the seller, to cancel the transaction so I would not be charged any fees...he declined. I even went so far to say that if the gentlemen did not pay in a reasonable amount of time, I would relist it and notify him first. The comments received are unjust, as in eight years I have had only one negative on my account. The fact that this person placed my ebay info on this forum is sickening, and the fact that I have to defend myself in this manner is ridiculous. We have been in business for ten years and never had to do anything like this, I have also contacted ebay as to the fact that he is posting my info and negative remarks on other websites. These are the facts, and the behavior is childish to say the least. If and when the card should become available, I will be blocking him from bidding, for all the time and grief over this misunderstanding.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seller* cancelled my purchase of my dream card on Bay - clearly lying. What can I do? - by dolphvinny - 08-19-2014, 11:40 AM