`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This will probably jinx my Lucky Bowman streak / LBS: you'll be missed :(

RE: This will probably jinx my Bowman lucky streak (retail version)
(05-19-2014, 05:45 AM)rentzington Wrote: geez man!! thats amazing.

Amazing? Not really ....
It's all because of my new blaster-searching technique. I squeeze and bend each box until a security guard tells me to stop (which can take several hours for them to notice, or until Target is about to close ... Whichever comes first) and whatever box I'm molesting at the time, it's the one with the guaranteed hit in it! Smile works like a charm LOL

Just one of those lucky streaks, I guess. And like all good things, it will come to a screeching halt. Statistically speaking, I probably won't get another retail hit from Bowman for another 30-40 boxes.

What's funny is, the 5 retail packages yielded the same number of hits that I got in my half case. Did I say funny? Sad is more like it. (... And yes, I was supposed to get 6 autos in half a case, but there was a missing hit, which I'm trying to get back from Topps .... But it's complicated ... They want ALL the foil wrappers, box UPC codes, blood, urine, tissue samples, and signed affidavits. )
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This will probably jinx my Bowman lucky streak (retail version) - by DrMitchJ - 05-19-2014, 07:09 AM