`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!!

RE: A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!!
(11-11-2013, 09:48 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: ok in all seriousness i was done posting on here but just for fun i was wondering how serious pack searchers are so i googled and i had no idea they have a website of these people?! haha i am sure some of you new but i had no clue. they even have you tube breaks...and people pay to join their site. wow.

http://www.packsearchers.com/

Seeing that site is horrifying! Press Pass, Topps, and Panini (as well as the other card companies) should look into that site. It seems that they are basically teaching poeple how to:
1. "Steal" the good cards
2. Destroy the hobby

If children get the useless packs they leave behind, how will the hobby grow?

I don't have a hobby store less than a 2 hour drive from my house and I live near 3 of the 5 largest cities in NC. Kids only have the retail option from Target/Walmart here. They are NOT going to keep getting packs (or even blasters) if they never pull anything that makes them say 'WOW'!
I buy retail, sometimes just b/c I am in the store and sometimes b/c I want to see what a product looks like before I spend the money on a hobby box. I only buy blasters in those stores, but mostly b/c I know what pack-searchers do to all the single packs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!! - by spazmatastic - 11-13-2013, 01:34 AM