`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/2/13 Wilmington MA Card Show pick ups

RE: 11/2/13 Wilmington MA Card Show pick ups
(11-02-2013, 07:08 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: One thing I realized about collecting Kobe is that people tend to not even enter negotiations on price. I would imagine it is the same with MJ, Lebron or any set that is hot at the time. I am in NH. There aren't too many Iggy fans or Z-bo fans up around here. It makes bargaining that much easier, especially when you have cash and the only other alternative to move these guys ebay.

I can get a few people to haggle on good-looking-but-not-high-priced MJs. I'd much rather pick up a $20 MJ that looks great than a $50 MJ that I could take or leave. Mitch is, sadly, tough to find. If anybody has one it's usually high-end so they don't want to haggle much, so surprisingly enough with Mitch it tends to be lose-lose.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 11/2/13 Wilmington MA Card Show pick ups - by buckunteer - 11-02-2013, 07:20 PM