`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question for single player "Super Collectors"

RE: question for single player "Super Collectors"
(05-04-2012, 05:47 PM)eric j Wrote: I pulled up an Excel file and then I pulled up Beckett's registry of cards listed. I would type in 1998 Matt Hasselbeck and then write everything down. Then 1999 Matt Hasselbeck and write everything down. I did this all the way up until 2011 Matt Hasselbeck. Then, whenever I get a card in, I simply delete it off of the excel file. Seems to work really well for me personally!

I do similar but I copy and paste and use another excel sheet for incoming/in hand.

You can pull up a full checklist on beckett then highlight everything with the click of the mouse, then copy and paste into notepad. Then copy from Notepad and paste into excel. You paste to notepad first so you don't get url's and images into excel.

Once in excel I use two sheets. The first sheet is everything I need. The second sheet is everything I have. Once I buy something I cut from sheet one and place it into sheet 2. Once it is in sheet 2 there are two colors green for incoming, and blue for in hand. I use a couple more columns as well price paid and location.

On my first sheet I add a column to say where I can buy the card if I have noticed it on one of the sites. I highlight cards #/25 or less in pink, Auto's in purple, Jersey's in blue, True 1/1's yellow, Printing plates red.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

Messages In This Thread
RE: question for single player "Super Collectors" - by warcraftin - 05-04-2012, 06:22 PM