`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally finished this Elway set after over 2 years!!!!

RE: Finally finished this Elway set after over 2 years!!!!
(12-04-2011, 11:29 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Me too! I collect everything even base, what about you? If you have any extra cards of his that I need I'd love to swap with ya. I've got base/inserts/ser# ect that I have doubles of I think around 200 cards total FT of his...LMK. Also I checked out your Elways in your bucket...NICE! Love that ace fact card, been trying to get one forever now but they are so expensive it's crazy!

I need to update my Photobucket account because I have a ton more I love. Anyway, I collect anything Elway, base, parallel, auto, jersey, anything. I have about 2500 different cards and doubles of probably 400-500, maybe more that I'm always willing to trade. I was able to get that Ace card on eBay for about $75.00, some before that were going for $150. What stinks about it is that it's slightly oversized and won't fit in a magnetic holder.

Are all your doubles listed in your Org? If so, I'll look.

http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally finished this Elway set after over 2 years!!!! - by elway4king - 12-04-2011, 11:42 AM