Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally finished this Elway set after over 2 years!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Last card came in today! God I'm stoked, finally it's done and I can move on. This was harder than I thought and considering the bvs of these($580 for the set!) I think I did pretty well. Ok here goes...

1999 Leaf Rookies & Stars John Elway Collection

[Image: img508_crop.jpg][Image: jec2.jpg]

[Image: jec3.jpg][Image: jec4.jpg]

[Image: IMG549_crop.jpg]
Wowsers! Holy BV Batman. Congrats
Very awesome! Love 90's stuff...I have alot of elway cards...do you have a want list?
Gonzo: Thanks a bunch gonzo! Was hard to find them at all let alone get them for a good price! The last one booked for 150 and got it for 28!

Chads: My want list is anything I don't have! Even base I mean anything! I'm at around 970 different cards now so it would be pretty hard to post a want list lol. Shoot me a PM with what you got and I'll do the work checking it against my org. Or if you're bored you can check it under Elway PC. Everything is current. Always buying if nothing you like FT...

Awesome stuff bro!!! Congrats on finishing the set!!!
Very nice set!!
(12-04-2011, 02:16 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stuff bro!!! Congrats on finishing the set!!!
Hey did you want those Ronnies? You never sent me your addy so wasn't sure if you wanted them or not lol. PM me if you do...

(12-04-2011, 02:35 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey did you want those Ronnies? You never sent me your addy so wasn't sure if you wanted them or not lol. PM me if you do...
PM incoming...lol.
congrats friend!!
Congrats on completion! Nice set.
Pages: 1 2 3