`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Opinions on becketts supercollector

RE: Opinions on becketts supercollector
Thanks for the post...and thanks for your opinion of my PC. Like most of us crazy player collectors I will never feel my collection is done...and if it was then that would be a very sad day...I could sort through my collection and probably find enough cards or marino,emmitt,rice,aikman, and the rest or those stars form the 90's to form a very nice collection...but im my mind I feel they are just a small percentage of my hoard and I dont want to have to compete with all the other star player collections. Btw bakerman I probably have some marino you could use. Ik marinoisking is on my list of people who need my list of marinos. But thats besides the point. All im trying to say is just as bakerman said its not that easy to get all those commons. yeah they are inexpensive but its finding them thats the hard part...like in my case its hard finding keary colbert topps total cards. yeah they are worthless....thats why nobody cares to list them anywhere. New idea though...I want to start another player collection...but idk who of...I want it to be inexpensive and dont want them to have a crazy amount of cards. Im thinking a defensive player form the last few years. LMK what anyone thinks
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on becketts supercollector - by chads-cards - 10-12-2011, 01:15 AM