`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Opinions on becketts supercollector

RE: Opinions on becketts supercollector
To tell you the truth I think people know what a super collection is just by seeing it. When you look at what cards are in the collection you gain an opinion right away. I also dont think the numbers matter all that much but the difficulty of what you are trying to collect surely does. 500 base cards is pretty easy to obtain of Marino but 10 true 1/1s of Marino is almost impossible.

If you have a collection that is difficult to duplicate then its a Super Collection. If someone can duplicate your collection easily then its not that unique and lacks that certain degree of difficulty in which I feel is needed to be considered a super collection.

I feel my Dan Marino, Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor collections are Super Collections. No way could one person duplicate my collection in 2 to 3 years even if they had an unlimited amount of money. Having a lot of cash helps no doubt but its about the daily search from multiple sources to find that new gem to add to the PC. It seems that the hardest cards to find are the low end cards anyways so to say you cant be a super collector without having a ton of dough is a bit of a stretch.

BTW chads-cards I consider your Colbert PC a super collection for whatever my opinion is worth to you. No one can duplicate it in 6-12 months IMO. Therefore you have the difficulty level I was referring to earlier.

Does this make sense?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on becketts supercollector - by bakerman8419 - 10-12-2011, 01:04 AM