`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Opinions on becketts supercollector

RE: Opinions on becketts supercollector
the only thing i can say is that people that have all the base cards of a player but not many autos or what you said, no true rc autos. do they deserve as much credit as people who have all the true rc autos and such but not all the base cards? because now it comes down to a money thing. for instance, i am a true rc collector among other things. i collect the base rcs and the auto rc's. i have 100% of the true rc's for frank gore, michael crabtree, and taylor mays. im only 2 away from smith, 2 from p willy, 1 for davis, and 1 for anthony dixon. now i cant even tell you how much money and time that has taken me to search for all those and acquire them. i do not collect every base card but i do occasionally buy lots on the bay. last week i got a lot of 200 gore base for $5. well now that was easy compared to the true rc hunt. base are easier to find and much cheaper. but they can also be hard to find all of them if you are just starting now on a player thats been in the league for 10 years. there are just too many things to look into here but i for one wouldnt call somebody a supercollector of base cards unless they had an astronomical amount. but thats only because to impress me with base cards it would have to be huge! just my opinion
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on becketts supercollector - by nthnoak - 10-11-2011, 01:09 PM