`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Opinions on becketts supercollector

RE: Opinions on becketts supercollector
(10-11-2011, 01:46 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I was just going through some older becketts and of course looked back at the "super collector" section...I was just wondering what you think the qualifications should be to get in there...I raise this question because the one collection was not that impressive. IM not going to name which one it was but it didnt involve this sport and there main attribute was just having a bunch of the same card...thats cool and all but they didnt have a big variety. Which thats what I think it should be about...I feel it should be about who has the highest percentage of either one section of a player...like say you have every dan marino base card...which is probably in the thousands...that to me would be an accomplishment. Or maybe you go after all the true rookies of a player...or in my case go after every card that isnt a 1/1. Becuase thats just impossible in my opinion. I think there are too many collections that get praised that shouldnt...Like ive seen some incredible collections of people who post here and ive never seen them in the mag and they should be!

Well, I can say this, there is one supposed "super collector" featured in the Oct Baseball Mag, that has been Banned on this site many,many,many times under multiple id's for scamming, and has been Banned on almost every other site multiple times for the same thing.

my question is, How is scamming super collecting? But of course I will never get an answer to that from Beckett Media.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinions on becketts supercollector - by shezdoni - 10-11-2011, 04:44 AM