`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection Last Week FOUR #1/1s, RARE In Person Autos, Promo
Sweet pickup, jaderock! I didn't realize Brunell wore #12 when he first got to Green Bay. Any thoughts on completing some "penta" sets? Or is that just plain silly? Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Sweet pickup, jaderock! I didn't realize Brunell wore #12 when he first got to Green Bay. Any thoughts on completing some "penta" sets? Or is that just plain silly? Lol.

Attention to details...wow it's been 10 years since I started collecting Brunell and NEVER noticed that he is pictured with a "#12" jersey...talk about airhead!
---

Today's NEW addition:

PSA 10

1995 Topps Jaguars Inaugural Logo PSA 10

[Image: 1995toppsJaguarsInaugural10.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

jaderock Wrote:
palmercfan Wrote:Sweet pickup, jaderock! I didn't realize Brunell wore #12 when he first got to Green Bay. Any thoughts on completing some "penta" sets? Or is that just plain silly? Lol.

Attention to details...wow it's been 10 years since I started collecting Brunell and NEVER noticed that he is pictured with a "#12" jersey...talk about airhead!

Sometimes fresh eyes help I guess...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

jaderock Wrote:

---

Today's NEW addition:

PSA 10

1995 Topps Jaguars Inaugural Logo PSA 10

[Image: 1995toppsJaguarsInaugural10.jpg]

Do you have the Panthers one like it?

fbcking Wrote:1995 Topps Jaguars Inaugural Logo PSA 10
Do you have the Panthers one like it?

Yes but not in a Graded condition.

I am actually looking for the Booster Team Expansion Brunell card with the Pathers Logo! HELP ME!! Smile

--

Terence - fresh eyes are appreciated! Thanks

--

Today's NEW addition:

Serial #1 card which helps me complete a TRIFECTA >>> #1 (1st one made), #8 (jersey #) and #25 (last one made) and increases the completion % to 56% (14 of 25 made)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

#1 card
[Image: 1-25.jpg]
completes the TRIFECTA
[Image: trifecta.jpg]
and bumps it up to 56% completed!
[Image: 14-25.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Poster

1997 Pacific Trading Cards Poster...a trade with Beckett member 7WhoDey...thanks a bunch!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!
[Image: poster-1.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Aftermarket Vintage card

It has a Fleer Tradition card with a Jersey and Fooball Swatch...unfortunately there are FOUR crease due to poor packaging. Just a bubble mailer - not cardboard or toploader - NOTHING! Stupid seller.

[Image: vintage.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

IP Auto

1995 Upper Deck Red Ink (a variant for me - yeah! )

[Image: 1995udredauto.jpg]

Sweet pickup

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

Today's NEW addition:

Magazine

Sport Magazine Feburary 2000

[Image: sportmag.jpg]