`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

A Color Variant:

2002 Playoff Prestige Gridiron Heritage Helmet (Aqua and Black) #/100

Hope everyone had a good Labor day weekend!

[Image: 2002girdironhertigaeprestige100.jpg]

I know you have a lot of memorabilia, have you ever put a book value price on your collection. That would be unbelieveble. :o

Coryscards Wrote:I know you have a lot of memorabilia, have you ever put a book value price on your collection. That would be unbelieveble. :o
No BV on the collection since there are so many pieces that don't book. Although I've spent alot of money on this "washed up" player collection filled with nothing but $1-5 inserts (as some people put it), it was well worth it.
---
Today's new addition:

My 1st authentic "in person" autographed 1993 SP RC!!!

Thanks for looking!

[Image: 1993autosp.jpg]

I think you have a wonderful $1-5 collection!!:lol: Just kidding! I really enjoy seeing your collection and I am trying to start a nice Klop collection. I think you may have this one but I found it at the shop today, it is a 1997 Pinnacle Inscriptions auto #0129/2000.

I've read through the original post and this one and hopefully you haven't been asked this a million times: Have you ever seen Brunell play and/or met him in person?

i found at a flea market a cd with mark brunell and some other players in the set would you be interested? lmk and i will get and send it your way. lmk and pm me your mailing address

coltsfan242 Wrote:I think you have a wonderful $1-5 collection!!:lol: Just kidding! I really enjoy seeing your collection and I am trying to start a nice Klop collection. I think you may have this one but I found it at the shop today, it is a 1997 Pinnacle Inscriptions auto #0129/2000.
Got that - thanks!

ByronScott4ever Wrote:I've read through the original post and this one and hopefully you haven't been asked this a million times: Have you ever seen Brunell play and/or met him in person?
Unfortunately, I have never seen him play in person (and even if I did go to a game it would be in the noise bleed section Sad ) and I have never met him in person...someday perhaps when he's retired.

34thomasfan Wrote:i found at a flea market a cd with mark brunell and some other players in the set would you be interested? lmk and i will get and send it your way.
must the powerdeck cds from UD?!? If so, I have them, BUT SERIOUS thank you for the offer. IF not send me a scan, I wouldn't mind trading for it.

----

Today's NEW addition:

A premium number card #1...2000 Pacific Prism Holograpic #1/75!

Thanks all!
[Image: 2000prism1-75.jpg]

Today's new addition:

An autograph Beanie Baby

[Image: bear.jpg]

Today's new addition:

A promo 3 panel card from 2001 SP Authentic with Randy Moss, Mark Brunell and Jerry Porter (#/1000)

[Image: panel.jpg]

NOT NEW...but one of my white big whale that I really want to get my hands on:

2002 SPX Winning Materials NFL Logo Patch #2/5 and #5/5...IF anyone leads me to the purchase of this card I will offer a cash reward!!

Thanks and help a fellow collector out!

[Image: needit.jpg]