`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Nice to see you're still at it! Great additions! Insane collection!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:2017 Panini National Treasures Prime Patch Signature Mark Brunell #11/25

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

Be safe and wear a mask!
If I didn't know better I'd say that patch was from a Pro Bowl jersey.  Sweet add in any case!

Thank pudge!
--
jp - oddly enough the "same" Pro Bowl Jersey was used in 2001 Playoff products!
--
Today's NEW addition:

8x10 Brunell

Really nice Autographed 8x10 Print

Please be safe and protect everyone around you with a mask!

[Image: p2432a90.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

Needlist

2019 Panini Donruss Press Proof Target Exclusive Green Border Brunell ... some of these oddball parallels are harder to find than a #/10 or #/25 card!

Thanks fro looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

Be safe and take care of each other!

[Image: 004360d4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

2019 Panini Donruss Autograph Printing Plate Brunell 1/1

Wear your mask to keep EVERYONE safe!

[Image: gkn1lp49.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Last # card

2017 Panini Encased Timeless Materials Signature Emerald Brunell #5/5

[Image: ur63tet5.jpg]

That's a beautiful card! I see you are going to have a new rainbow to chase from Mosaic now as well...hope you get good prices out of that monstrosity lol.

I think Mosaic prices will eventually cool way down as new products get more attention later in the year/next year.
---
Today's NEW addition:

needlist

2020 Panini Gold Standard Double Standard Platinum Gardner Minshew and Mark Brunell #9/10 ... Minshew's gonna make any dual of these two really expensive if he continues to play well.

[Image: 2bdt6vui.jpg]

Very cool!

I'd like to see a quad card with Steve Young, Mark Brunell, Michael Vick, and Tua Tagoveiloa!