`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Someone pulled a 1/1 printing plate National Treasures patch auto today in my case break, thought of you. It was online, so nothing I could do about trying to get it...The patch was an "86", not sure what it exactly was from.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Excellent additions, Jaderock! There's another variant of the Donruss Master Proof Ad card out there with your guy on the front! Send a message to Mr. 264 if you need the link. Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks colts and onyx!

Thanks for the heads up charbs and rickywilliams!

---
Today's NEW addition:

Something I really don't do, but finally completed it anyway. I don't do Graded cards in general cause it just adds more cost to the collection without increasing my completion % and it hogs up more space.

With the addition of a PSA 10 Gem Mint 1993 Wild Card, I have now completed the PSA Mark Brunell Rookie Card Set Registry. I started this unlikely project over 10 years ago and have finally finished it.

The Set is a PREFECT 10, all GEM MINT with the Action Packed and Playoff Contenders having a POPULATION of 1 ONLY!

[Image: l6quuyu7.JPG]
[Image: 4908dzz3.JPG]
[Image: 25vsq36h.JPG]

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

That's awesome!
P.S- Saw a 1/1 NT century materials pulled, but couldn't get the name of the winner...hopefully it pops for you!

Thanks Nate!
---
Today's addition:

#1 cards ... including a #1/1!

Recently I got a surprise package from Bob, aka 0264 roadrunner1964! I was excited like a kid at Christmas!

There were 3 # 1 cards including a #1/1 printing plate!
2017 Panini Encased Century Collection Patch #1/25
2017 National Treasures Material Treasures Signature #1/49
and 2017 Spectra Printing Plate #1/1 found in Plates and Patches!

Bob, my friend, you jadeROCK! Thanks a million!

[Image: i6yf1l8p.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

That's awesome!

Thanks Nate!
---

Today's NEW addition:

#1/xx card

2017 Phoenix Dual Patch Autograph with Fred Taylor #1/30

[Image: wsm58r5q.jpg]

I like the use of the blue and the black ink for the autographs. The red background is also fetching, with the gradiant to yellow (white?) to the signatures. Very nifty!

thanks JP...too bad these were sticker autos.
--

Today's NEW addition:

Auto/Patch

2017 National Treasures Autograph Patch (Jaguars Mouth) #/25

[Image: 6g23324e.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Patch

2017 Immaculate Jumbo Patch #/3

[Image: 7q085vm0.jpg]