`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Wow....way to knock another off the list. That is pretty sweet.

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jp - I agree with the 90s innovative inserts/designs
bob - thanks!
---
Today's NEw addition:

Thru the Mail Auto

1999 EX TTM Auto

Thanks for looking and never stop jaderROCKing!

[Image: Mark%20Brunell%20Autographed%20Card%2019...v1owtm.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

Signed Baseball Cap

1997 Gradall Industries "A different kind of animal" autographed cap by Mark Brunell and Joe Smeenge

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: Mark%20BrunellJoel%20Smeenge%2099_zpsfv00vcfe.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Auto Verizon Football

When I got this I thought it was a Full Size Football, but when it arrived it is a super mini football LOL

[Image: Mark%20Brunell%20sign%20Verizon%20Footba...ncw8ju.jpg]

(04-13-2015, 01:20 PM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

Auto Verizon Football

When I got this I thought it was a Full Size Football, but when it arrived it is a super mini football LOL

Is there anything you're looking for/lacking for your collection?

A guy who I had his collection dumped on me was a Brunell fan so I've got quite a few of his cards.

Again some really nasty stuff!!! Congrats!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Thanks Tyrail and Nate!

So funny, the seller never mentioned it AND I didn't see it, but as I went to put the ball back into storage, I realized it was signed by Ed Reynolds #95 of the New England Patriots as well!

(04-13-2015, 01:20 PM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

Auto Verizon Football

Today's NEW addition:

Multiple signed Sports Illustrated 1997 Issue with foldout cover (PSA/DNA authenticated) which was autographed by Kordell Stewart, Mark Brunell, Vinny Testeverde and Jeff Blake. No Steve McNair Auto Sad Always wanted a 5 player autographed issue, but those run in the $300s from SI King. So this was the next best thing!

[Image: _57_zpssrvmshwr.jpg]

[Image: _12_zpsfmauv52w.jpg]

how many items do you have not in beckett? Also, tried to respond to your PM...but your box is full.

Jeff
[Image: VOLS_zpsf7cf6842.jpg]

(04-24-2015, 09:03 PM)jeffcayce Wrote: how many items do you have not in beckett?

Jeff
Not counting proofs or errors, probaby somewhere between 25-50 cards not properly listed in Beckett (but I'm OK with that even though it would increase my completion %!)

----

Today's Addition:

Jumbo Patch

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Jumbo Patch #/27. Although not jawdropping, I enjoy hoarding this set (come to think about it, I like to hoard ALL Brunell cards Tongue )

[Image: 2005_zpsj9vgwqsq.jpg]