`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Glad it made it there safely my friend. I figured the easiest way to get a hold of you is to just list it on ebay lol...im sure you have alerts set up.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey #

1998 Contenders Leather Die Cut #11/52

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 199811-52_zps491ab501.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Back to the K+B collection:

Here's 2 more Football Swatch cards

1998 Collector's Edge Advantage Personal Victory
and
1999 Contenders SSD Game Day Souvenirs Football

Thanks for looking and "Never stop jadeROCKing"!

[Image: 2c9ad8cf-c373-41e8-90e4-38249770ca7c_zpsb68aec05.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Hey Jade, you should hook up with mouschi3 on the baseball forums ... he makes CRAZY GOOD customs, maybe he can make you some Jets/Saints cards for Brunell.

The Canseco stuff he made is identical to the card companies. Check his threads!

Take care ... RJ

Always wondered - what is K+B collection?
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(03-10-2014, 08:50 PM)ugameck Wrote: Always wondered - what is K+B collection?
Kibbles & Bits, silly!

(03-10-2014, 08:50 PM)ugameck Wrote: Always wondered - what is K+B collection?
K+B refers to a Brunell Collection I bought in the fall of last year. I sometimes show some of the stuff I got from that purchase.

---

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey #

I knew about this card back in 2006, but didn't have the right item to trade. Finally, eight years later, I did.

2002 Playoff Honors 1993 Rookie Class Jerseys (Prime Swatches/Patches) Curtis Conway, Drew Bledsoe and Mark Brunell#RC-2 (#8/50)

Thanks for looking and NEVER Stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: EPSON095-Copy5_zps2c7d130c.jpg]

Nice add peter
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(03-18-2014, 09:29 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Nice add peter
Thanks Chad

--

Today's Vault item.

I was doing some research about some fake Collector's Edge Printing Plate when I stumbled on this error plate in my collection.

1999 Collector's Edge Triumph K-Klub Y3K #KK34 (name on the plate is "Mark AIKMAN") ... I never noticed before!

Thanks for looking and NEVER stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: EPSON108-Copy_zps248909e7.jpg]

Today's NEW patch variant

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Team Logo Patch (Jaguar Head) #/25

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: EPSON108-Copy2_zps2a9b9d76.jpg]