`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Fairwell! It's been fun. EDIT ADDED

RE: Fairwell! It's been fun. EDIT ADDED
(04-03-2013, 02:58 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: you will be missed my me in addition to the ton of people who also commented. i haven't been on here long but from what i have read and experienced, you were a great trader and in addition a great helper. when i was starting off i remember asking you tons of questions and you responding positively and understandingly no mater how obscure or basic the question was. i also appreciate any transaction that we have done in the past. hopefully all of these post persuade you that your may have been disliked by few (as we all are) but like and respected my the hundreds of others. hope to hear from you again some day.

to a legend and future HOF member Derek

I appreciate the respect. If only everyone would show that same respect to all the members here.
(04-03-2013, 03:14 PM)rob024420 Wrote: Thanks for everything you have done for the site. Hope to see you around on some of the other sites. Take care and good luck with everything.
Thanks!
(04-03-2013, 03:18 PM)jamesray3 Wrote: Thanks for some of the sweet Griffey oddballs & promo's man. Best of Luck - I actually had picked up a Thomas card from a show to throw in for you the next time we had a trade.

Maybe that trade will happen some day still. It just won't be anytime soon and I won't be actively on the forums any longer. Take it easy man.

(04-03-2013, 03:18 PM)zeprock Wrote: Wow. Eight pages in and I just noticed this thread. Derek, I too am sorry to see you leave if that's what you choose to do. Thanks for all the deals you've done with me. My collection is much greater because of you. Several cards I've received from you are featured on my personal website including the Johnny Bench GU I pulled from your "Random HOFer packs" you put together a couple of years ago. Other than that disturbing picture of Frank Thomas in a Royals hat, I think all of your contributions to this site have been worthwhile. May you once again find the happiness that is currently eluding you. Take care.

I can't say enough about you man. Your honesty speaks for itself. How many guys can you accept a check from these days and not worry at all. I'm glad my avatar has brought life to this forum. I hope to one day find that enjoyment again. Keep on collecting. You have an amazing collection going.
(04-03-2013, 04:36 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: It's very sad to see that you're leaving. You've done so much to make the Beckett forum more enjoyable with contests, giveaways, intriguing PC projects etc... I feel the boards will be at a huge loss without you. Not to mention losing a invaluable trading partner. I hope the best for you.
I have tried t make it fun for others. I hope that I did. Thanks for the comments. Good luck with your collection.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I'm not really good at commenting on these kind of threads,but Derek seems serious leaving Beckett this time.So I want to comment that I enjoyed seeing you here,and your pc trade threads.I'm sorry to see you leave,and gonna miss you here on Beckett.Thanks for the Mantle,I really enjoyed it.Did you win?.Good luck.

If you still need a Jason Kidd auto,I think I may have one around here.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Really sad to see this thread. You can PM anytime as I am sure I will be doing it in the near future. Thanks for all the trades and remember that the Sweet spot Molina has only one other place to be and that is in Puerto Rico. Your comments are always welcome in my threads.

Bummer Derek, I wasnt involved in the contest/game thing you were doing, but I would not suspect anything shady from you! Why would someone so credible ruin years on here for something like this.

Anyway, I hope you are back soon!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

(04-03-2013, 05:29 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I'm not really good at commenting on these kind of threads,but Derek seems serious leaving Beckett this time.So I want to comment that I enjoyed seeing you here,and your pc trade threads.I'm sorry to see you leave,and gonna miss you here on Beckett.Thanks for the Mantle,I really enjoyed it.Did you win?.Good luck.

If you still need a Jason Kidd auto,I think I may have one around here.

I do still need a Kidd. My PM is always open. I'm glad you enjoyed the Mantle. I actually had a guy try to say I traded the Pujols to myself for the Mantle. Haha! I did win. Although it caused a bit of issue to some I guess.
(04-03-2013, 05:51 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really sad to see this thread. You can PM anytime as I am sure I will be doing it in the near future. Thanks for all the trades and remember that the Sweet spot Molina has only one other place to be and that is in Puerto Rico. Your comments are always welcome in my threads.
Yeah man, we have built quite a trade relationship. I am thankful for all you have done to help me. You bought when times were tough for me and helped me rebuild when I returned. The Molina has a note on it. I actually added a small tag to it stating if anything happens to me my wife is to PM you to return it to your collection. I'm greatful for you dealing it back to me and I assure you it will never go any where else. PM me anytime you want. I'm always available.
(04-03-2013, 05:54 PM)spitjean Wrote: Bummer Derek, I wasnt involved in the contest/game thing you were doing, but I would not suspect anything shady from you! Why would someone so credible ruin years on here for something like this.

Anyway, I hope you are back soon!

I didn't do anything shady. No worries there. Maybe one day I'll give it another shot but this isn't the time. Keep on collecting.

You might as well stay you still owe me cards and we need to work out something for the Medwick auto.
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

(04-03-2013, 07:41 PM)cardsfest Wrote: You might as well stay you still owe me cards and we need to work out something for the Medwick auto.
Haha! Your funny man. Just walk your butt around the corner and pick them up. I'll call you tomorrow and talk about the Medwick. Your gonna have people thinking I really owe something here.

(04-03-2013, 07:45 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Haha! Your funny man. Just walk your butt around the corner and pick them up. I'll call you tomorrow and talk about the Medwick. Your gonna have people thinking I really owe something here.
Hell by now I probably owe you for a storage fee on them.
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

Sweet medwick. Where did that come from?!?!?!?!?!

Derek!! Will mos def miss the threads man... I have made a few trades/sales in the past ( use to be YankeeMike ) and was never not happy with the transaction. Take it easy bro!! Everytime I see Kila I'll think of ya haha. Peace
[Image: Npcz9Sk_zps02cb653f.png]