`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"

RE: Post your Bengals cards - "Jungle Lovin'"
Very nice! Love Topps Chrome, always top flight cards imo. I see the Bengals stomped on the Giants yesterday. Didn't show the game here though.

[Image: img010.jpg]

[Image: img612.jpg]

[Image: img613.jpg]

[Image: img614.jpg]

[Image: img362.jpg]

[Image: img027.jpg]
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(11-12-2012, 05:50 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: Very nice! Love Topps Chrome, always top flight cards imo. I see the Bengals stomped on the Giants yesterday. Didn't show the game here though.
Thanks, stefan! Yeah, I was shocked they beat the Giants like that. I kept waiting for the Giants to turn it on and make the Bengals look stupid, but thankfully it never happened. The Bengals are so up and down. I really think they've got good talent, but they don't play consistently enough where I can take them seriously as a contender yet...

Sweet Bowman Chrome Ocho Cincos. Really dig refractors and the like. I've noticed that Palmer rookie year refractors/xfractors sell really well. Wondering if other players do as well. Some of Palmer's selling prices leave me scratching my head still...

Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(11-12-2012, 05:50 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: Very nice! Love Topps Chrome, always top flight cards imo. I see the Bengals stomped on the Giants yesterday. Didn't show the game here though.

[Image: img010.jpg]

[Image: img612.jpg]

[Image: img613.jpg]

[Image: img614.jpg]

[Image: img362.jpg]

[Image: img027.jpg]
Nice Chad.. Errrr... Ocho... Uh... H.O.F.???? Just nice Chads!

And I was at the game to witness that beatdown live! The 12-hour drive was worth it!

(11-13-2012, 02:36 PM)rinzler Wrote: And I was at the game to witness that beatdown live! The 12-hour drive was worth it!
Oh man, that must have been an awesome experience. Glad they could make it worth your while. You need to make the trip out more if they're going to perform like that when you are in the stands. Just sayin'... It's only weird if it doesn't work... Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(11-13-2012, 03:50 PM)nineof Wrote: Oh man, that must have been an awesome experience. Glad they could make it worth your while. You need to make the trip out more if they're going to perform like that when you are in the stands. Just sayin'... It's only weird if it doesn't work... Lol.
Are you nuts??? I just got back last night and I'm STILL tired! But yeah, this was the first time I wore Bengals gear without getting funny looks or being laughed at. Now I have to wear my orange Hawkins jersey every Sunday until it doesn't work anymore.....

I was in the northwest corner VIP box with about 15 Giants fans (plus two old Jets fans who came along just to oogle the girls; funny story of how we got the VIP box, but I'll save that for later). There was no animosity. Actually, there were a LOT of Giants/Bengals mixed groups.

I guess when it came down to it, these fans are just people who enjoy the game as much as the next person.

Not a Bengals fan but here are a few that I was able to find and show:

[Image: photo-6.jpg]
Ocho Cinco 1/1 patch, green refractor /299, Nicholson blue refractor /150
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Very sweet cards, kenarm. Big fan of refractors and that NT Ocho Cinco auto/patch card is a monster.

Some that I have pics of currently.....will try to post more later...

Front
[Image: Carson004.jpg]
Back
[Image: Carson005.jpg]
[Image: 100_2676.jpg]
[Image: 100_2661.jpg]
[Image: 100_2690.jpg]
[Image: ae526fa3.jpg]
[Image: 54b020da.jpg]
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]

Sweet cards, 7whodey. The Esiason/Palmer dual patch is a looker.

More stuff......

[Image: 100_2840.jpg]
[Image: 100_2838.jpg]
[Image: 100_2839.jpg]
[Image: 100_2841.jpg]
[Image: 100_2842.jpg]
[Image: 100_2843.jpg]
More...............

[Image: 100_2844.jpg]
[Image: 100_2845.jpg]
[Image: 100_2846.jpg]
[Image: 100_2847.jpg]
[Image: 100_2848.jpg]

Non-cards.....some of it was my grandma's. She was an original season ticket holder and continued every year up until the early/mid 90's.

[Image: 100_2849.jpg]
[Image: 100_2853.jpg]
[Image: 100_2850.jpg]
[Image: 100_2851.jpg]
[Image: 100_2852.jpg]
Always trading for Barry Larkin. Also looking for Joe Burrow and Tee Higgins. 

Will consider trading for other current/past Cincinnati Reds and Bengals.

[Image: Uw7lfAR.jpg]