`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Multidimensional pickup w/ scan 11-22!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Two rare old school updates w/ scan 11-5!
Another round of additions! Nothing huge, but jersey/auto combos are always nice and those gold crash the game cards can be tough to track down!

[Image: newMitches11-14001_zps8444b918.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: Another update w/ scan 11-15!
Dang didn't see your last update but I love that flair card. Never seen that before.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Thanks crime! I had seen that patch card go a lot higher but it had a nicer patch on it. This one I got under bv- and the bv is WAY undervalued for a really early numbered patch (it's 01-02 Flair and /100). I actually just missed out on an MJ/Richmond holding court /230 I needed, so not all is well, but I'm getting there!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

'nother addition! Auto is /15, patch is /10 (way to find different pictures Panini, sheesh), and the electric court is the gold parallel!

[Image: newMitches12-3001_zps02c66e96.jpg]

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: auto, patch and old school parallel w/ scan 12-3!
great patch!

RE: Buckunteer's Mitch Richmond PC: auto, patch and old school parallel w/ scan 12-3!
I'm sure we've talked about it before, but Panini's lack of photos of the retired players is so lame. They must have to pay for each image they use or something. In my Zo collection there are three or four images that they have been recycling since 10-11.

The Electric Court is sweet! So many memories seeing those gold bolts. Great stuff.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

I agree with Showley, I hate when they recycle pictures, Upper Deck is the worst at this with there college stuff but you would think Panini would have access to more photos in NBA Unis. I really like the Private Signings set. Great haul my friend!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Love the pickups this week! Is the Private Signings from last years? Really like the design from that set.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Yeah I think it's last year's. It's a pretty clean design. Very short printed too so it was a nice pickup Smile

Inane collection!
I'm partial to the 90's parallels and inserts. Love the 96-97 ultra platinum medallion, 95-96 metal slick silver, 92-93 fleer team leaders.
Just seeing a collection like this makes me want to collect more, and even collect all the players in a particular set.

IF YOU DONT LIKE 90'S BASKETBALL INSERTS...YOU CAN JUST GIT OUT!!