Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection

Happy New Year, Ricky Williams 34!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Kickstand54 Wrote:Love it, love it, love it!!!  Alma mater - what a great way to collect!

Thanks Kick!! I've really enjoyed doing this...
Mik253 Wrote:Great update. Loving the low number autos.
I am sure if she ever does get tired of that one she will know the right person to offer it to. Smile

I sure hope so!! You will have to help remind her if the time comes! Thanks for the love on the autos!!
NineOf Wrote:Great update, Ricky Williams 34! I'm really digging all the Quan Cosby cards! With the passing of Henry, he's getting some good looks at receiver. He's not big and not overly fast, but the guy can make plays. He's one of those players that I hope sticks on the team for a while.

Thanks NineOf! I really enjoy my Cosby's too. He's wearing the right colors for you!! Wink

A few more coming up!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

<font color=orange><b>Continuing on with the Horns!!!
Playoff Rookie /100
[Image: img510.jpg]

Elite /100 (Thanks Mik!!), Absolute Spectrum /25
[Image: img512.jpg]

[Image: img513.jpg]

Absolute /349, Hit /100, Ultimate SSS /50
[Image: img516.jpg]

Sage Red /700, Sage Player Proof /20, Ultimate /150
[Image: img517.jpg]

Exquisites /225
[Image: img518.jpg]

Derrick Johnson /700, Van Malone /7750 (WHAT??? He signed 7750 cards????), Nobis (thanks for the trade Cuder!!)
[Image: img519.jpg]

UD /75, SPA /1199
[Image: img520.jpg]

Hope you enjoy!!! Mik253's favorite up next time!!</font color=orange></b>

Hook 'em horns!!! Awesome autos, especially the Exquisite Michael Huff rookie cards. emoticon emoticon
It's cool to learn who went to Texas. For some reason, even though he's a great player I didn't know Casey Hampton was a Longhorn. I guess I didn't pay too much attention, because he's a damn dirty Steeler!!! emoticon
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Great updates. I think a few of those came from me. They really look good with the rest of there friends. Look forward to seeing the Orakpo's next. emoticon
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

NineOf Wrote:Hook 'em horns!!! Awesome autos, especially the Exquisite Michael Huff rookie cards. emoticon  
It's cool to learn who went to Texas. For some reason, even though he'sa great player I didn't know Casey Hampton was a Longhorn. I guess Ididn't pay too much attention, because he's a damn dirty Steeler!!! emoticon

Thought you'd like those exquisite patches NineOf!! I know, those Texas kids end up on a lot of teams!!

Mik253 Wrote:Great updates. I think a few of those came from me. They really look good with the rest of there friends. Look forward to seeing the Orakpo's next. emoticon

Oh, don't act like you're indifferent to them...you KNOW you want to see them!! emoticon

"Mik253" wrote:
Greatupdates. I think a few of those came from me. They really look goodwith the rest of there friends. Look forward to seeing the Orakpo'snext. emoticon

Oh, don't act like you're indifferent to them...you KNOW you want to see them!! emoticon

Quit teasing and bring it already. emoticon
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Wow, you graduated w/ a masters? In what if you don't mind me asking?

I actually rooted for the aggies back when I was in high school because of Dat Nguyen. He was one of my favorite players growing up but switched allegiances when my brother went to UT and graduateda few years back w/ a bachelors in kinesology. (I think I spelled thatright).
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Kolb 4 Wrote:Wow, you graduated w/ a masters? In what if you don't mind me asking?

I actually rooted for the aggies back when I was in high school because of Dat Nguyen. He was one of my favorite players growing up but switched allegiances when my brother went to UT and graduated a few years back w/ a bachelors in kinesology. (I think I spelled that right).

No, I don't mind you asking and yes, you (almost) spelled it right. emoticon   My Master's is in Kinesiology/Exercise Physiology with a concentration in Exercise & Sport Psychology.

<font color=blue><b>First off, congratulations to my Huskies today for beating the life out of South Carolina and The Ol' Ball Coach in the Pizza Bowl today!!!
UCONN UCONN UCONN!!!</font color=blue></b>

<font color=orange><b>On with the Texas updates. Okay Mik253, here you go!!!

Absolute College Materials 25/25, Bowman Letter 1/45, Elite Status Gold /24 (my 2nd one!!)
[Image: img535.jpg]

Elite dual auto /50 (one of my favorite cards!!!)
[Image: img536.jpg]

Threads Letter /43, R&S auto /100, Score Gold Zone /50, Chrome (freebie from Imissyourmomscooking!)
[Image: img537.jpg]

Icons /150 (thanks Mik!), UD Dual /50, UD Heroes /199 (thanks for the trade Branesergen!)
SP Threads Letterman...well, I have a few of these, but were going to have to wait on those!! A sample for now...
[Image: img538.jpg]

Philadelphia Box Topper 5x7!!
[Image: img539.jpg]

Signature shots (freebie from Broncosboy27!! Thanks!!), UD Black /399 (one freebie from Sensei322!! Thanks Serg!!!)
[Image: img540.jpg]

And the coup de grace for the Orakpo Texas Collection......

[Image: img541.jpg]

[Image: img542.jpg]

HELL YEAH BABY!!! I LOVE THIS CARD!!! UD Black Team Pennants /10. I want them all!!!

Hope you enjoyed! We'll finish up the last of the Texas autos tomorrow and then...on to Donald Brown updates!!
HOOK'EM HORNS!!!</font color=orange></b>