`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection

NineOf Wrote:Did you see this Crabtree and Cosby dual auto card for trade?
Cosby

Almost picked one of those up on the bay the other day. Smile  Unfortunately he wants Donald Brown...and since I've developed a SERIOUS case of Donald Brown-itis, that's not gonna happen!! LOL
Thanks for keeping your eyes out for me!!

I'm actually sitting at my computer updating my Texas PC...so hopefully that means new scans coming soon!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Aloha RW34, Awesome Collection. I love those sweet Browns ""Go Huskies" + Red Ink", Why can't i find those?. I am stuck with my Brown collection because there are so many besides Moreno too. I like the Jamaal Charles throwback threads, The jersey patch looks like a "T". I don't remember what site i heard this on, But, The Topps Magic auto Roy Williams is actually the other Roy Williams auto from "OU" and sells prety high, Or something of that sort. I am surprised that you don't have a Vince Young in a Texas Uni. I remember watching that Championship game, Wow!!!, To me that was one of the greatest(atleast one that i watched) College football game ever, It was a great year of Texas & USC domination. Well you have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless.
HE> I

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
Almost picked one of those up on the bay the other day. Smile Unfortunately he wants Donald Brown...and since I've developed a SERIOUS case of Donald Brown-itis, that's not gonna happen!! LOL

Yeah, I hear ya. I saw some highlights of Brown and he's had some nice plays. Looks like he could become a player. I'm surprised he hasn't changed his number. The guy who had 34 is not on the team anymore. Doesn't he realize how cool it would be if you collected 2 running backs with the same jersey number?!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Broncoboy27 Wrote:Aloha RW34, Awesome Collection. I love those sweet Browns ""Go Huskies" + Red Ink", Why can't i find those?. I am stuck with my Brown collection because there are so many besides Moreno too. I like the Jamaal Charles throwback threads, The jersey patch looks like a "T". I don't remember what site i heard this on, But, The Topps Magic auto Roy Williams is actually the other Roy Williams auto from "OU" and sells prety high, Or something of that sort. I am surprised that you don't have a Vince Young in a Texas Uni. I remember watching that Championship game, Wow!!!, To me that was one of the greatest(atleast one that i watched) College football game ever, It was a great year of Texas & USC domination. Well you have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless.

Aloha Broncoboy27!! (okay, that sounds fake coming from me because I have yet to make it to the islands, but it's the next big trip for me!!)
Thanks for the love on the Brown's! The red inks and "Go Huskies" inscription I was fortunate enough to pick up early on...before he got too popular with the Colts fans. Adding those now would be a bit much for me. Smile  There are a ton of cards produced nowadays, and I know how it feels after having taken time off to come back to this whole jersey, prime jersey, prime jersey auto, 1/1 prime jersey auto, etc, thing. It's shocking!!!
And yes, the auto is wrong on the Topps Magic Roy Williams card. It is in fact the Roy Williams from Oklahoma. This is one of my biggest issues with sticker autos...but I digress. Didn't know it was selling high because of this, but I could see that being the case. Thankfully I didn't break the bank on mine. Smile
Keep an eye on my updates for the Vince Young texas jersey autos. They have finally arrived!! I've been a bit hesitant to pick them up because of the cost. He's beyond overpriced and I, contrary to popular belief, can be patient when needed. I'll add more of his stuff in a few years when they drop down to the level of his performance.
When do I get to see your Brown's?? You can post them here if you'd like!! Always open to seeing more UConn and Texas love here!!

NineOf Wrote:I'm surprised he hasn't changed his number. The guy who had 34 is not on the team anymore. Doesn't he realize how cool it would be if you collected 2 running backs with the same jersey number?!

Like, totally!! Doesn't he have my needs in mind?? What's wrong with these self-focused, self-serving kids these days??? LMAO!!

Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
NineOf Wrote:I'm surprised he hasn't changed his number. The guy who had 34 is not on the team anymore. Doesn't he realize how cool it would be if you collected 2 running backs with the same jersey number?!

Like, totally!! Doesn't he have my needs in mind?? What's wrong with these self-focused, self-serving kids these days??? LMAO!!

Damn hippies!!! Lol.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Saw a pretty sweet Vince Young card. In a Texas uniform no less...
Vince Young
I'm not sure if it's for trade though...

<font color=blue><b>Well, it's been awhile since the last update. Following the pattern, I'll put up the UConn game used first. Not many, but I like what I've been able to get to this point!!

RPM /50, War Rooms /25
[Image: img253.jpg]

Classics Primes /50, Dual w/ Moreno /25
[Image: img254.jpg]

May be hard to see, but that top one is 34/50. The spectrum on the bottom is 2/5.
[Image: img255.jpg]

R&S /50
[Image: img256.jpg]

Press Pass Premium /99
[Image: img257.jpg]

Always looking to add more!! Hope you enjoy these!</font color=blue></b>

I have to say you do it big or not at all. Sweet collection.

Nasty, nasty update, Ricky Williams 34! I love the jerseyed numbered Rookies & Stars card!! I'm really digging the Absolute Memorabilia cards too, especially the one with the HUGE 31 on it!