`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry......no longer trading. House Fire

RE: Sorry......no longer trading. House Fire
This news is devastating... I am at a total loss of words. It's a relief to know everyone is ok. Please keep us all posted on how you guys are doing you know the beckett community will rally around you and do what we can to help you out. Take care buddy my family's thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Forget sports cards- it is a great thing everyone is alright. Praying for you!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

Sorry for your loss, Joe, but glad to hear every one is safe and sound.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

We will lift you up in our prays.....Thank You to the Good Lord for everyone's safety....Please let us know if we can help in any way.....God Bless & Be Safe!
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

Very glad to hear everyone is alright. Hope to see you back trading soon!

So sorry to hear this. Glad to hear everyone is unharmed. May the recovery and return to normalcy be quick.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

I am so glad to hear that everybody/everypet is ok. Material things like the totally, in the grand scheme of things, inconsequential sports cards can be replaced, but those really precious things are the important ones. Joe you are one of the best around on these boards and a true friend to all. I realize this community can't help with family photos, heirlooms, and the like, nor your greater comforts (a year out, yeesh), but when things get settled I propose every Phillies/Flyers/Eagles/76er card lying around in boxes be sent your way.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I just thank god nobody including pets were hurt from all the families involved.

Point....we will be staying in a duplex apartment right up the street until our house is finished....maybe up to a year depending on the insurance companies. It's a long process.

Happy trading and collecting everyone.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Sorry to hear about that Joe. Glad everyone is ok.

Sorry to hear about this Joe. Glad everyone is ok and hope everything returns to normal asap for you and your family.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP