Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Sorry......no longer trading. House Fire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My apologies to everyone with trade offers that have been sitting. Our house was involved in a fire. Everyone is ok including all pets. However, our house was damaged to the extent that we will be out for up to a year. Though my cards didn't burn nor suffered water damage, there is no way they aren't totaled by smoke.

I will cancel all trades after typing this. Again, sorry, hope I can get back to this in a month or two.

All is good. Everyone is ok and other than being inconvienenced, we will be fine. Happy trading and hope to see you all soon.
Man Joe, sorry to hear that but good to hear the worst thing is just being inconvenienced.
So sorry to hear that and really glad to hear everyone is ok! That is the most important thing. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
Glad to hear everyone is ok Joe, best wishes to you and your family in these tough times!
Wow, sorry to hear about the fire.
Hey have our family's prayers. Cards can be replaced but thank got no one was hurt. They are truly 1/1's and can't be replaced. Once again our prayers go out to you and your family!
Sorry to hear that man. My prayers are with ya'll. Will you have to move to a new home? Again, sorry to hear this news.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Best of luck and here's to hoping you pull a monster when you get back to it.
Sorry to hear that. Good luck with everything!
Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that happened to you. I'm glad to hear everyone's alright. I hope the transition back to the way life was before the fire isn't a long one. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Pages: 1 2 3