`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTM failure SOB!! UPDATED :)

TTM failure SOB!! UPDATED :)
So I sent wade Boggs 2 cards to sign along with 20.00 for his time. 2.00 for return shipping and even a bubble mailer and a new gold sharpie to sign with that he could keep.
I got them back today...
[Image: 9F0A8FF3-B951-4D4E-B0F0-02A8DD83F2F6_zpsggdwcflk.jpg]
[Image: FB60D30E-4CC2-48A7-B848-1446A1E023CF_zpsbtb3948o.jpg]

RE: TTM failure SOB!!
Ah shoot, sorry to see that dude. Looks like he was well intentioned at least...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Damn! I bet he'd fix that. Is this an issue with him not letting the ink dry before inserting back into the sleeve?

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Isn't it a little strange that a guy whos probably signed a million times in his life, with all various types of writing instruments on various surfaces/items, wouldnt think/know to let them dry for a few second before putting them back in their sleeve/case? Thats a bummer man.
Tim Wakefield
656/839 78%
617/643 96% Non 1 of 1s
67/93 Autos
46/60 Memorabilia
39 one of ones

Either way these cards a poop now

Send them back with silver marker. It might work?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

What a BUMMER!
Mostly football and a set builder

Na they're ruined.

Did he put the cards in a sleeve before mailing back or is there gold smudge elsewhere, like on the inside envelope and or on backside of 1 of the cards?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I send them in sleeves and loaders. He took out signed then I guess put in right after he signed. Smearing them