`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Training IP Autos

Spring Training IP Autos
I just got back from Spring Training in Arizona, and thought I would share my autos. Overall it wasn't a very good year, but the White Sox really saved me - I got 19 autos at one game. Anyway, thanks for the look.
[Image: scan_zps9c9321f0.jpg]
[Image: scan0002_zps553e1fc0.jpg]
[Image: scan0003_zps83aa4883.jpg]
Collecting Mark McGwire, Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Albert Pujols

RE: Spring Training IP Autos
nice scores! Congrats on another successful year!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

thats a pretty successful unsuccessful spring if you ask me. cool autos really like the baines

I will love to see the autos you got on your successful years. I would be happy with all the autos.

Nice Francona!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Congrats and thanks for sharing (I wish I was as unsucessful as you!). Not a fan at all of his, but like Wise's auto, really clean.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice job, I especially like the Konerko!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

I say that this year wasn't very good because I got these autos at four different games. I usually average 15-20 per game, but this year was only about 8-9 per with the Dodgers only kicking in one stinking signature.
(03-06-2013, 11:21 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Nice job, I especially like the Konerko!
I was actually surprised at how much Konerko signed. He signed before the game for 20 minutes or so - almost everyone there got one. The Wise is yours too, so I will get it in the mail here shortly. Don't know if I will make it to the post office this week, if not, I will definitely get there early next week.
Collecting Mark McGwire, Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Albert Pujols

Feel like trading the Dunn?
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(03-06-2013, 07:39 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: thats a pretty successful unsuccessful spring if you ask me. cool autos really like the baines
Thats what i was going to say lol....... Nice konerko!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s