Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Spring Training IP Autos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got back from Spring Training in Arizona, and thought I would share my autos. Overall it wasn't a very good year, but the White Sox really saved me - I got 19 autos at one game. Anyway, thanks for the look.
[Image: scan_zps9c9321f0.jpg]
[Image: scan0002_zps553e1fc0.jpg]
[Image: scan0003_zps83aa4883.jpg]
nice scores! Congrats on another successful year!
thats a pretty successful unsuccessful spring if you ask me. cool autos really like the baines
I will love to see the autos you got on your successful years. I would be happy with all the autos.
Nice Francona!
Congrats and thanks for sharing (I wish I was as unsucessful as you!). Not a fan at all of his, but like Wise's auto, really clean.
Nice job, I especially like the Konerko!
I say that this year wasn't very good because I got these autos at four different games. I usually average 15-20 per game, but this year was only about 8-9 per with the Dodgers only kicking in one stinking signature.
(03-06-2013, 11:21 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job, I especially like the Konerko!
I was actually surprised at how much Konerko signed. He signed before the game for 20 minutes or so - almost everyone there got one. The Wise is yours too, so I will get it in the mail here shortly. Don't know if I will make it to the post office this week, if not, I will definitely get there early next week.
Feel like trading the Dunn?
(03-06-2013, 07:39 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: [ -> ]thats a pretty successful unsuccessful spring if you ask me. cool autos really like the baines
Thats what i was going to say lol....... Nice konerko!!!
Pages: 1 2