`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANK YOU BECKETT COMMUNITY

THANK YOU BECKETT COMMUNITY
I just wanted to make a thread and thank all the wonderfull people of the becket community.

I made a thread a few months back about free eagles cards due to my financial situation. The ppl that responded and the few that sent me packages was just unbelievable!!

I did not have internet access last few months because i had to turn it off due to financial reasons and i am at the library using the public computer&internet access at this time but i just wanted to thank each and every person who responded to me and who sent me a package.

i am in no financial position to be purchasing cards as we barely made ends meet to eat but those packages i recieved were just a blessing.

my son and i had the best time opening the packages and he was so excited to see what we got.he is 11 years old and has the collecting bug,it just unfortunante i can not buy him cards or boxes for the holiday season..

but those packages are just as good..

again guys,this is a bit late but i just wanted to thank each and everyone who responded to me and each and eveyrone who sent me a package.

When I am financially back on my feet and when I am able to,I will send out the most amazing packages back out to those few who sent me one..

Thank you!!! Hoping everyone has a safe and merry holiday season and a wonderful new year
[Image: MrJenka82.jpg]

RE: THANK YOU BECKETT COMMUNITY
You'll find, around here, that a thank you usually suffices, and reciprocation is not neccesary. The community is amazing, and very hospitable.

Don't be a stranger!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Wow! That's awesome! Such wonderful people we have here.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

good stuff
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

A thank you only goes so far..One of the packages I recieved I actually am using as a gift for my son. Its not a new box or anything but I never opened it and it will be asurprise to us both as to what we will find.

Thats the best I can do for him at this time.

So by making my and my sons holiday season that much better I will def reciprocate when I am able to.

If anyone has cards they do not want and wish to sell them for a small price please let me know. I want to get some cards for my son for the holidays and i think this may be a good way to do it.

so if anyone out there has any cards they do not want and would like to sell them please let me know, just know that my gift budget is very small and my son asked for sports cards as his gift.

any help would be GREATLY appreciated,if anyone has anything they do not want and would liketo donate that would be great as well as I will be leaving the packages under the tree for him to open himself.

either way, please let me know guys.. again, i thank you!!

PM me your address. I have some eagles I could send your way.

PM me your address as well , along with whom you are collecting. I can try to help out as well
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

PM me you address, I have a bunch of eagles stuff you son can have.
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

The house got robbed then the house flooded? Or did the house flood then you got robbed?
Everyone needs to read his past posts and decide for yourself before sending out freebies. I know how generous you guys are but Just want everyone to be informed. It just doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me.

Threads
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)