`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THANK YOU BECKETT COMMUNITY

RE: THANK YOU BECKETT COMMUNITY
(12-21-2011, 03:18 PM)floydtown Wrote: The house got robbed then the house flooded? Or did the house flood then you got robbed?
Everyone needs to read his past posts and decide for yourself before sending out freebies. I know how generous you guys are but Just want everyone to be informed. It just doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me.

Threads
Yikes...reading his past posts and i have to agree it sounds shady...if he is lying that is a terrible thing to do to these trusting folks.

[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

my basement was flooded, than my house was robbed&here's a video of the flooding in horsham the day my basement was flooded. if you need further proof i can upload the insurance claim paperwork

http://youtu.be/_nhVbi0Fvwg

and this link is from when the guys got caught for the home robbery. my address before we moved back to philadelphia out of the suburbs was 14 mountain ash lane, and if you guys want me to scan the police report, or the letters from the courts that subpoena me than i am willing to provide this!

http://da.montcopa.org/da/cwp/view,a,1625,q,72227.asp
[Image: MrJenka82.jpg]

Now I am even more confused. The storm happened in March of 2009. The robbery was back in 2009. You join the site in August 2010 and post a thread that same month claiming hardships from incidents that happened a year before????

Actually, your first thread on the site makes no mention of a flood. It only states that a "so-called" friend stole your collection and sold it for $2,500. Your second thread, 3 days later, again mentions a robbery, but no flood. Your fourth thread, posted in September of this year, 18 months after the "flood" finally mentions the incident.

(12-21-2011, 07:02 PM)greg2424 Wrote: Now I am even more confused. The storm happened in March of 2009. The robbery was back in 2009. You join the site in August 2010 and post a thread that same month claiming hardships from incidents that happened a year before????
well yea.. i joned the site in 2010.. flood and robbery happened...collection still gone regardless of date of membership
[Image: MrJenka82.jpg]

again seems shady...he is sending me pms telling me to shut my mouth Undecided glad to see im not the only one that finds this fishy. he has posted this in many many different forums.
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Sad, Sad, Sad.

the video is hillarious! it proves nothing. just a video of a storm! why is this guy not banned??
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Hmmmm.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

guys so i spent a few minutes on another trade site i use and what do u know? a mrjenka who loves the eagles!! posting around the same times as on here. no sad stories yet but looks to trade his stuff off there! pm me for info
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(12-27-2011, 10:21 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: guys so i spent a few minutes on another trade site i use and what do u know? a mrjenka who loves the eagles!! posting around the same times as on here. no sad stories yet but looks to trade his stuff off there! pm me for info
LOL! That's actually not funny, it's really sad.

But it's another reason I never send cards to just anyone who pops up here asking for freebies. I'll send to people I know, but not strangers. Have just seen way too many of these things come up. Sorry for all of you that got taken. Hopefully we can get him banned on the other site as well as here.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos