`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Was I out of my mind???????

Was I out of my mind???????
Supercollecting this dude is putting a strain on me, lol! I saw this and had to have it, it is currently my lowest #ed card to date of him, I own no 1/1's, but i am trying lol, therefore have a hard time considering myself a supercollector. What do ya'll think?????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140612049921?ssP...1439.l2649

Did I overpay?????????? OMG, I hope not, but I can handle the truth, so lets hear it.

RE: Was I out of my mind???????
That card is sick!!!!!! And in my mind unless another one sold already then you didnt. If your the first one to get one then I think you just set the price! haha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I think a great buy especially for a supercollection. A card is only worth what a person is willing to pay!!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

man that guy's a tough one to supercollect, but thats an AWESOME pickup! I spend $60+ for Jacquizz's shortprints so this is a steal to me! nice pickup!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

honestly i would have paid it....its a 1/1 and sick. i would make my chick sleep in the other room and put that in her place on the bed.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(10-03-2011, 10:28 PM)bpab16 Wrote: honestly i would have paid it....its a 1/1 and sick. i would make my chick sleep in the other room and put that in her place on the bed.
You mean 3/3 haha
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Thanks Chad, I couldnt believe it when it was 15 min left at $40. No shilling today.
Mcloudfive - Thank you and you are right, i think i would have paid more if i had too!
Yeah Matt, this guy is a monster to supercollect. I have a pretty good start, but he has a ton of stuff i still want. If he makes it big and lasts, he is my retirement, lol! Not really, I couldnt do that to my son, these are his one day. Smile
Thanks bpap, i thought you might like this, lol! Wow, throwing your girl out of the bed, you need to get your priorities right there sir! Smile My wife is already on the couch, lol! Big Grin
(10-03-2011, 10:32 PM)nuccionino Wrote: You mean 3/3 haha
An ebay 1/1! I havent seen the other two though.
What really irks me is that his white whale went for $49 today and i missed it. There might have been a $100 reserve on it, but who knows, it went for $49, a true 1/1!

I think its a steal bro! Congrats!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Naw thats a turrrible investment, here i will help you cut some those loses, here 40 dolla and i will PM you my address, deal?Wink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Well someone doesnt like it. 1 star rating hit. I will give you 5 lmao!!!
There you go you are up to 4 now!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341