`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Was I out of my mind???????

RE: Was I out of my mind???????
(10-03-2011, 11:02 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think its a steal bro! Congrats!
Thank you bakerman! I have spent more on one of his cards several times, but this one is in kinda a class of its own! Thanks for your input, I am feeling better about it! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

That's a sick card. I say good buy!

(10-03-2011, 11:15 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Naw thats a turrrible investment, here i will help you cut some those loses, here 40 dolla and i will PM you my address, deal?Wink
Word, done deal! Smile Can you at least cover shipping??? Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I'll put my actual two cents in from a neutral standpoint. That isn't a bad buy at all. A 1/1 blank back sold for $100. Yours has a lot of GU on it, and is 3/3. I wouldn't think twice about thinking you overpaid. You did well.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(10-03-2011, 11:51 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Word, done deal! Smile Can you at least cover shipping??? Smile
awe man, heck i can do it, jeez your killin me here. I was checking out the same card, but honestly i thought it was well out of my range, was thinking it would go for 150+ knowing dez collectors, So you got yourself a heck of a bargain.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-03-2011, 11:49 PM)crtorres7382 Wrote: That's a sick card. I say good buy!
Thank you sir!
(10-04-2011, 12:03 AM)nuccionino Wrote: I'll put my actual two cents in from a neutral standpoint. That isn't a bad buy at all. A 1/1 blank back sold for $100. Yours has a lot of GU on it, and is 3/3. I wouldn't think twice about thinking you overpaid. You did well.
Yes, you are right , I saw that thread about that. I guess this was a pretty good deal, yay! Big Grin
(10-04-2011, 12:04 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: awe man, heck i can do it, jeez your killin me here. I was checking out the same card, but honestly i thought it was well out of my range, was thinking it would go for 150+ knowing dez collectors, So you got yourself a heck of a bargain.
I told you, I am coming hard for Dez cards! So be careful what you are going for. Was surprised I got it at this price cause it was way over my budget, I can tell you that. The bay is a dangerous place! I thought it would be in the $150 range myself, I just took a shot cause it was a $40 with 15 minutes or so, i couldnt believe that, got ourselves and HONEST seller here!

thats a nice card bro!
I bet you wish they would but GU jersey instead of the event stuff in it tho hu?
I feel your pain on collecting expensive players man.
Marino is my 1st guy..then Peyton Manning....after that Alstott and Brian Hartline....so I have 2 super expensive guys...one around average...and one thats still pretty cheap lol

(10-03-2011, 10:13 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Supercollecting this dude is putting a strain on me, lol! I saw this and had to have it, it is currently my lowest #ed card to date of him, I own no 1/1's, but i am trying lol, therefore have a hard time considering myself a supercollector. What do ya'll think?????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140612049921?ssP...1439.l2649

Did I overpay?????????? OMG, I hope not, but I can handle the truth, so lets hear it.
Dez is a beast, can run routes, catch, and looks to have the "will" to play, I personally can't stand Tony Romo or the Cowboys but I do dig the Dez, a #3/3 isn't bad, and if thats who you want well you can never overpay as long as when you look at the card it brings a grin to your face. I recently just traded a TON of stuff to get a Brian Cushing 2009 Ultimate Collection Personal Touch Autograph serial #3/3, where its an on-card autograph where he signed his name, jersey number and added his favorite hero was Batman! Now Batman has been my favorite superhero since I was 2 years old, and Cushing is my 2nd favorite player next to Super Mario, I'm sure anyone will say I gave up way to much for the card, but to me its priceless (#2/3 is on eBay for $550.00 or b/o) - my favorite team, 2nd favorite player, my favorite brand, and my favorite hero, I probably would have given more even though I gave a bunch, some cards you just gotta push the button on and when there is 10 or less, its hard to say you ever over pay. I remember back in 1991 - when Donruss Baseball first came out with the Elite Series cards and I pulled a Canseco - was offered $400.00 for it and was like NO WAY there is only 10,000 of these!! hehehe Smile though those cards are still a pain to try to find!

WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]

I think we talked about those personal endorsements, i have the Demarcus Ware one #1/3 his hero was Lawrence taylor and he misspelled it, lol! Yeah, it is gonna bring a smile to my face and i am severely pissed at Romo and the team in general, but I was born with them and i will die with them. Either you love them or hate them, there is no middle ground. But i am happy with the card, very, very unique.

(10-04-2011, 01:38 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I think we talked about those personal endorsements, i have the Demarcus Ware one #1/3 his hero was Lawrence taylor and he misspelled it, lol! Yeah, it is gonna bring a smile to my face and i am severely pissed at Romo and the team in general, but I was born with them and i will die with them. Either you love them or hate them, there is no middle ground. But i am happy with the card, very, very unique.
Sam here man, i will live and die a cowboys fan. Dude i like bleed blue, its been in my life since i was old enough to know what a football was. I would go to grampa's place on sunday to watch the game with the family have a lil bar b que and he use to say the SOB jerry jones was the biggest eefing idiot on earth to fire tom landry!!! Funny in a sad way, but i say a few of the sames things about the jerry jones/ jimmy johnson meltdown even now years later.

I have to admit though, it seems like jerry really wants to do whatever it takes to win now and if that means getting through some ugly poorly managed games without over reacting and firing people, then we might be back on the road to winning again. Just a few small tweaks to those 2 lost games, and we would be 4-0 and on top of the world. For once in my life, i can say me as a fan and jerry as a owner see eye to eye on something.

This team can be superbowl contenders if they can learn to protect these butt whoopings they keep dishing out. I can say till im blue in the face to run the ball and control that clock, but i am just a fan. Garret has to figure it out for himself though. Romo isnt gonna be able to keep steam rolling teams on passing alone. They are gonna get peed off and start doing everything they can to stop the pass, and defenses will get those interceptions when a team becomes predictable.

Thats when we must learn how to run, protect the ball, and thus resulting in protection of the leads and more wins.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.