`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?

Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?
I haven't watched wrestling in a long time. So with that being said I would have to go with
The Von Erics( Seen Kerry wrestle in Copperas Cove Tx High School when I was in 4rth grade)
Hulk Hogan
and
Andre the Giant
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Ric Flair, Andre The Giant, and Hulk Hogan would've been great to see live in their prime.
I collect Graded Hall Of Famer Rookie Cards.
Just say no to sticker autographs.

sting,bret hart,tie for 3rd edge and chris jericho

im old school havent watched any wrestling in 4ever, so id say 4 me it would be, ultimate warrior 1st!! bestever showman wise. not wrestler by no means. randy savage one of the best. and id have 2 say one of my faves, brutis the barber beefcake!..lol..all good names and lists tho.
az cardinals!!!

Been watching a lot of old school wrestling on you tube and WWE classics. My top two favorites are a tie: Rowdy Roddy Piper and Ric Flair (both in their Primes). I also can't count out Jimmy Snuka, Tully Blanchard and Sting (UWF and Old school NWA). I will come back to this thread as I generally stay in the baseball one.

the 3 best are 1.Ric Flair
2.Shawn michaels
3.tie between undertaker and hulk hogan

Couldn't just list three but the top two for me would be Ric Flair and "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig. After that there are several like The Road Warriors, Hulk Hogan, "Beautfiul" Bobby Eaton (The Midnight Express), Ricky Steamboat, Honky Tonk Man, The Rock ect... and soooooo many more! Pretty much I would spend my money to see all of the mid 1980's NWA/WWF wrestling era!!!

Three that I would have loved to see:$0The Great Muta$0$0Sid Vicious $0$0Andre The Giant$0$0$0$0$0Tag Team: Demolition$0$0$0$0

RE: Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?
(02-17-2010, 02:35 PM)last chance willie Wrote: 1. Rick Flair (That's Too Easy)
2. Jerry "The King" Lawler (Look at what he did for Tenn)
3. The American Dream Dusty Rhodes (He created the PPV)
I'm with ya on the Dusty Rhodes, I used to go watch him wrestle in the late 70s He's a legend for sure.
I probably won't get much agreement on my picks but here they are. 1.Jimmy"superfly' Snuka
2.Hulk hogan
3.Rick Flair
These 3 to me were the funnest to watch. Don't expect people would agree on Jimmy Snuka but He is the pioneer of modern wrestlers. He is the first wrestler I ever saw jump off and do a flip off the top rope. the things that are common among wrestlers today.
I probably won't get much agreement on my picks but here they are. 1.Jimmy"superfly' Snuka
2.Hulk hogan
3.Rick Flair
These 3 to me were the funnest to watch. Don't expect people would agree on Jimmy Snuka but He is the pioneer of modern wrestlers. He is the first wrestler I ever saw jump off and do a flip off the top rope. the things that are common among wrestlers today.

RE: Who are the 3 Top wrestlers of all time ? Who would you spend your 20 to see live ?
[quote='jjcorbs' pid='1005652' dateline='1266893280']
Been watching a lot of old school wrestling on you tube and WWE classics. My top two favorites are a tie: Rowdy Roddy Piper and Ric Flair (both in their Primes). I also can't count out Jimmy Snuka, Tully Blanchard and Sting (UWF and Old school NWA). I will come back to this thread as I generally stay in the baseball one.
[/quot My all-time favorite wrestler is "superfly" i also like Rowdy Roddy Piper. When I was about sixteen I used to go watch Jimmy and roddy in Eugene Ore, and Dusty Rhodes as well. Roddy Piper's wrestling partner was Playboy Buddy Rose. Jimmy "superfly" Snuka was doing things that most wrestlers wouldn't do. He was the pioneer of Modern acrobatic Wrestlers.