`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
Mail Day.... Post Em Here!

RE: Mail Day.... Post Em Here!
(06-07-2011, 06:07 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Thanks man. I really do as well. Scans don't do 'em justice. Beautiful cards. Wish I could afford a Mathews but they're all super spendy. Sad
they sure are beautiful.

what is you opinion of matthews? is he the answer?
(06-07-2011, 06:37 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: NASTY Emmitt haze
ty kee!

(06-07-2011, 10:41 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: what is you opinion of matthews? is he the answer?
I think he can be if he can stay healthy. He showed his potential in our last game of the year to be a great player. I think if he shores up his ball security and can stay on the field he's going to be very good.

maybe, but he's not LT Wink

(06-07-2011, 11:29 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: maybe, but he's not LT Wink
Of course not, and I hope that's not what ANYONE expects from him. L.T. is an all-time great player and 1st ballot HOF'er. The best of his era at his position, no questions asked. If Mathews produces half as well as Tomlinson did he'd be doing just fine!

very true. he sure has all the tphysical tools to do it. doesnt hurt that he has rivers back there with him too lol

very true. he sure has all the tphysical tools to do it. doesnt hurt that he has rivers back there with him too lol

(06-08-2011, 12:01 AM)hazezofgreen Wrote: very true. he sure has all the tphysical tools to do it. doesnt hurt that he has rivers back there with him too lol
Agreed 100%. If we're able to keep V-Jax on the roster we have all the tools to be a great contender for the next 5+ years. Rivers, Jackson, Gates, Mathews, Floyd, etc. on offense and an up-and-coming defense with Cason, Liuget, Weddle, Siler, Phillips, etc. Big Grin

Now if only they could work out a CBA Sad

Got this in this morning...

[Image: 2006UltimateQuadPathBenRoethlisbergerDon...17of20.jpg]

hmm idk y pic isnt working :/

IMO, his cards a cheap, especially for an on card auto of a deceased HOF player and a nice swatch of prime jersey:

[Image: P1000254.jpg]
[Image: P1000243.jpg]

nice hirschs