Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Suh to the Phins!!!

RE: Suh to the Phins!!!
(03-08-2015, 05:26 PM)jplarson Wrote: 1. Slamming a helmet-less Andy Dalton
2. Kicking Matt Schaub in the groin
3. Aforementioned head slam and stomp on Evan Dietrich-Smith
4. Stepping on calf and ankle of Aaron Rodgers (complete with hilarious excuse)

I'm usually with you on most things, but I disagree with you on that one.
This... The guy is a dirty player and a thug... Good luck with his antics, and overpaid contract...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(03-08-2015, 01:37 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's just too much money..it will cripple the dolphins ability to fill other holes
Spot on, this is Hickey's first bad move. It's nothing compared to Fireland's EVERY move being horrible, but this one's going to hurt us bad. You only make this deal if you're one player away from a SB win... we are clearly SEVERAL players away... like 11 or 12.

#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

Heres what I say… adding Suh… INSATNTLY makes our LB's and Secondary better and frees up wake and vernon… who you going to double team and with that kind of pressure …. average DB's would look like Pro-bowlers…. we will have - Vernon Mitchell Suh Wake on the line …...Move Misi out side with jenkins … draft best available MLB

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

As long as we can find some receivers to pay $10 an hour, we should have a solid team...

If we are supposed to hate Suh for ON FIELD dirty play then what do we think about Ray Rice? Suh plays dirty but if we vilify him then should Rice even be allowed to play? Most people will say give Rice another chance but Suh is just bad for the game. A tad of perspective can go a long way. I do not condone what Suh has done in his past again on the field but what Rice did was a criminal act against a woman.
(03-08-2015, 10:53 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: As long as we can find some receivers to pay $10 an hour, we should have a solid team...
Veteran Andre Johnson is a perfect fit!!
(03-08-2015, 10:20 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Heres what I say… adding Suh… INSATNTLY makes our LB's and Secondary better and frees up wake and vernon… who you going to double team and with that kind of pressure …. average DB's would look like Pro-bowlers…. we will have - Vernon Mitchell Suh Wake on the line …...Move Misi out side with jenkins … draft best available MLB
We had a pretty good defense last year and adding Suh will make us better without question. Losing Finnegan hurts though. Sure he missed a few games down the stretch with an ankle injury but when he was healthy he and Grimes were solid together. It also hurt losing Will Davis with a knee injury for basically half the season. We get the secondary solidified we got a good chance this season. We lost Delmas too : (

If I asked for Revis would I be asking for too much? Lol. #Finsup
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341