Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASCARS first championship owner

[Image: rymndprksautoum2.jpg][Image: rymndprksauto2io5.jpg]

this is from the 1991 garfield pioneers of racing set. I mailed it off to be signed. its his only card which stinks since he is the 1st championship owner in nascar history

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

Sweet Card first I have ever seen like it. I do not know why they have not included him in any of the press pass legends sets?
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: NASCARS first championship owner
he didnt get voted in this year but should be in soon.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

That had to take some serious effort, Shelby. Nice job!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

It's awesome that you got it and more amazing that you got Mr. Parks to sign and return it! Congrats Michael.
It is a shame that he hasn't been included in a Legends set yet, but I'm sure PP will include him when he gets into the HOF. I hope they don't make it as JUST part of the HOF set. He deserves a solo card IN the Legends set. They should make a subset in Legends that just has owners, engineers, and/or crew chiefs. The 'Champions' & '50 Win Club' subsets from 2010 were a little redundant (PLUS the RU'd parallels). I haven't got a box of 2011 yet, so I can't comment on any changes there.
If subsets are going to be nearly half of the Legends set, I would like to see them have more legends of the history of NASCAR that aren't drivers as one of the subsets (or racing legends period - it's just not as important to me as NASCAR). That doesn't mean I don't want to see them though.