Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowes and cards

RE: Lowes and cards
Lowes in Nacogdoches has them as well. Saw them last week
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I saw them on the counter this past weekend at Lowe's in Brewer, Maine $4 per pack of 14 cards. Maybe next they'll show up in a vending machine at the gym.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(05-22-2024, 07:33 AM)zeprock Wrote: I saw them on the counter this past weekend at Lowe's in Brewer, Maine $4 per pack of 14 cards. Maybe next they'll show up in a vending machine at the gym.
Yeah, and the airport.

I posted last summer that my local Rocky's hardware store had baseball cards for sale by the register. I guess Lowe's realizes the tremendous amout of profits selling baseball cards in their stores....LMAO
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

(05-22-2024, 11:44 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Yeah, and the airport.
The airport actually makes a lot of sense ... same idea as books and crossword puzzles, i.e. something to do on the plane.

(05-24-2024, 11:36 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The airport actually makes a lot of sense ... same idea as books and crossword puzzles, i.e. something to do on the plane.
Now I imagine some poor person being stuck on an airplane in front of a screaming crying baby and behind a guy filming a break of retail packs in full "GEM FIRE BANGER" scream mode

LOL

"Let's effing GOOOOOOOOOOO"

Lowe's? Haven't seen them at my local one. Not that I would want to.

Interesting about the Family Dollar yellow parallels, tho. Might be nice to get a Wemby of that.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

The yellow parallels used to be at Dollar Tree - apparently the price point for them is now higher than $1.25 so Dollar Tree moved them to their more high priced store (Dollar Tree owns Family Dollar)

No Family Dollars in my area, thus no yellow Wembys

The last time my local Dollar Tree had cards was about 2018 or so ... pulled a Saquon Barkley Rated Rookie out of some Donruss 5-card packs, was pretty happy at the time.