Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoked! PANINI REWARDS BANGER ... No, Seriously

Stoked! PANINI REWARDS BANGER ... No, Seriously
Baseball Case Breaker Banger Bros,

Pulled a 250 point Rewards card out of a Panini football blaster the other day ... didn't see anything I wanted on the Rewards site, so I just loaded up the points for when something better drops.

Lo and behold, they got a new drop in today and I was able to get an Ozzie Albies Optic auto!

He is oversahdowed (rightfully so) by Acuna, but he is a pretty darn good player in his own right.

Also added a couple of 50-point cheapies for my Kings and Lions PCs.

Actually feel like I got my money's worth for once!

RE: Stoked! PANINI REWARDS BANGER ... No, Seriously
Nice.....I don't do football or basketball so I never collect / want any Panini stuff - I'd redeem points asap.

Ozzie Albies is very underrated and doesn't get the hobby love he deserves....cool if your a Braves or Albies collector....cheaper values.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice work RJ. It is always nice to hear a story that actually works out well for someone. It's about time!

Get ready for the Courier Charges lol.

(04-03-2024, 10:37 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nice.....I don't do football or basketball so I never collect / want any Panini stuff - I'd redeem points asap.

Ozzie Albies is very underrated and doesn't get the hobby love he deserves....cool if your a Braves or Albies collector....cheaper values.
Thanks ... I knew he was good but didn't realize how many awards and All-Star recognition he had received in a  relatively short amount of time.

(04-03-2024, 10:39 AM)akaus Wrote: Nice work RJ. It is always nice to hear a story that actually works out well for someone. It's about time!
I thought I was getting "botted" again because I clicked on the Albies the second it went live at 8 a.m. and got the Spinning Panini Wheel of Death

I tried a few more times and then it popped up in my cart, and since I had preloaded the points and payment information it went a lot quicker.

Put it this way - I was bummed when I got a points card in the Rookies & Stars football blaster it came from, but if I would have pulled that Albies in an equivalent baseball blaster, I would have been stoked.

To get two more additional PC autos on top of that for 250 total points was pretty sweet - I almost don't hate the shipping charge this time.

Almost.

Generally if you aren't going after one of the more desirable or super rare cards you're fine.

The frustrating part is that you can still be blocked with the bots going after those cards even when going after something more common or with less demand - I was even able to get a /10 Iowa State basketball banger once - there was little enough interest in that card that it survived the initial bot flurry - now it didn't last much longer because it was only /10 and thus it only took 10 people who wanted it to be sold out.

But generally, the bots aren't going after the stuff I'm after.

I actually kind of wish they'd stagger the lower (150 and 250) point cards and not put them out with the 1/1 type high point vale cards - it's annoying to have to repeatedly click for 5 minutes to get through high volume for other cards

Facts

Though Albies is one of the better players that they've offered for low points in quite a while, at least in baseball.

I was thrilled to sneak past the bots, all the Albies are gone now.