IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORG is down?

ORG is down?
Anyone having issues?

RE: ORG is down?
Something is going on with Beckett. I can get into my org, but I was working on a trade and all of sudden the cards weren't in any order. They were all messed up by years and sports and players. It was working perfect earlier in the morning. Hopefully it will get fixed shortly.

can't search for anything

Lots of glitches for me: individual card pages showing 404 not found error, Org out of order, trade page being blank. Seems hit and miss and refreshing usually (but not always) resolves it.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Yes, one big issue i noticed is the cards are not in order and search is not working as well. Not surprised there.

Not good..something is really wrong at Beckett..communication has never been a strong suit, but pricing was always pretty good..after COVID things seemed to normalize..but not now..no pricing on sets released months ago with the excuse that the set is not "mainstream"  Like Topps Black and White...and now..5 weeks after Flagship Topps Series 1 released we have very little pricing..not even all the base RC are priced..I feel dread that shortly Beckett will announce it is gone...just a feeling I cannot shake...

(03-20-2024, 04:09 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Not good..something is really wrong at Beckett..communication has never been a strong suit, but pricing was always pretty good..after COVID things seemed to normalize..but not now..no pricing on sets released months ago with the excuse that the set is not "mainstream"  Like Topps Black and White...and now..5 weeks after Flagship Topps Series 1 released we have very little pricing..not even all the base RC are priced..I feel dread that shortly Beckett will announce it is gone...just a feeling I cannot shake...
I don’t know that Beckett goes away. My guess is that it’s partly due to the fact that no one in this country wants to work anymore. Everyone learned they could find ways to live off unemployment checks, therefore they don’t wanna get a real job. If they do go and work, they work some part time gig so they can claim food stamps, etc. Pricing is probably due to lack of staffing, just a hunch…but you never know, maybe it is going under. That would suck.

Foreign-owned businesses are terrible at customer service because Americans are seen as spoiled and, therefore, not deserving of good things. That does not mean they are rotten...just out of touch with what should be done.

Just look at Panini.

THinking about dropping the subscriptions that I have paid for. Beckett has been hit or miss since the 1st of the year. What is an allternative??

(03-20-2024, 04:54 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: I don’t know that Beckett goes away. My guess is that it’s partly due to the fact that no one in this country wants to work anymore. Everyone learned they could find ways to live off unemployment checks, therefore they don’t wanna get a real job. If they do go and work, they work some part time gig so they can claim food stamps, etc. Pricing is probably due to lack of staffing, just a hunch…but you never know, maybe it is going under. That would suck.
I think you're correct. I emailed Sam Zimmer and got no response. Not sure what is happening there. Funny though, they will call you for your business yet don't really care for the customer when it comes to complaints lol.