`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’ll take your Topps commons

I’ll take your Topps commons
If anyone is thinking of throwing away your Topps commons from 1975 to 1982 I will take them. I will even reimburse you the cost of postage to send them to me.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: I’ll take your Topps commons
Lol, i dont think the commons are worth nothing. I have about 50 to 60 cards that are in around that time frame but even the commons are worth quite a bit. I have a Vernon Law and in its condition is worth over a hundred. Just Saying. Not trying to be rude, just my opinion.

Vance Law?  Can not find a card worth more than $2..but, maybe I am not searching the right player?  Must be a joke?

Sorry, i was going back further lol missedread the dates. I went back to 1962 lol.

Friend just sold commons (>100) from 1963-1966) for $2K at LCS.  Some 1968 Mantles too..

Not many 1960s in decent shape for sure..

https://www.beckett.com/baseball/1961/to...aw-3654960
This is what i have and its in pretty good shape.

I guess my post was meant for people who were going to throw them in the trash. To weed out their collection giving them more space. Obviously I would offer a trade to anyone that wanted something in return. But I wouldn’t reimburse postage if it becomes a trade. Hopefully this will bring clarification……
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

(03-20-2024, 02:47 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I guess my post was meant for people who were going to throw them in the trash. To weed out their collection giving them more space. Obviously I would offer a trade to anyone that wanted something in return. But I wouldn’t reimburse postage if it becomes a trade. Hopefully this will bring clarification……
My Bad. I misread the dates lol.

(03-20-2024, 02:47 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I guess my post was meant for people who were going to throw them in the trash. To weed out their collection giving them more space. Obviously I would offer a trade to anyone that wanted something in return. But I wouldn’t reimburse postage if it becomes a trade. Hopefully this will bring clarification……
LOL

Reading is fundamental